mercoledì 23 marzo 2011

AUSTRALIA THIRD EDITION


Travelling back in Aussie again has been an hard experience... India is as good as an hard place to travel, even Bangladesh is a strange crazy country.... but after all this stuff, even back again in Australia is not more the same!
Is not more same as a couple of years ago, get a job and a good salary become more and more harder, in Perth I’ve changed 5 jobs in 1 and half month make me hard to save money, then me and Fra decided to move to Sydney, of course by car travelling coast to coast about 5000 kilometres via Wave Rock, Kalgoorlie, the Nullarbor desert, Port Augusta, and the Simpson desert via Broken Hill!
Then in Sydney I found a job in a clothes factory where I could finally save some money... and now.... on the way to Italy, of course in overland, cause the plane has been banned from my mind!!!!
2:11 PM
12/3/2009

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento