giovedì 10 marzo 2011

Italy 2009

So since I'm back to Italy after the Belgian experience, I've been finally enjoying the snow after few years spent in the burning Australia... and then, cause of my finance, I had to find a job as soon as I could!
Fortunately I get a job pretty soon in a hotel in February as a receptionist and I could save a lot of money... the life goes slowly at the moment, just dreaming about new project around the world, I met some new important persons in my life during this time, and I also met some old friends (thanks to Facebook), I've been travelling a bit around Italy during my day off, enjoy first the snow and now the beach and always good food (that's why I love Italy) but I've also be again in the same politics, bureaucracy, mentality and shity television in this country and that's a good reason to leave again as soon as I can.
This July so I quit the job, my plan is to enjoy the summer with my friends and then back again into the wild....

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento