sabato 23 ottobre 2010

Here we are!!


Again back in the bloody Aussie outback, again in Mildura, again in the same hostel with the same job at Morello's farm!!!
finally I get back here, I still don’t understand why, I think to be crazy, this is my fourth time here.. Actually the situation is not so good, Mildura is under draught, so no water, no job, the hostel is empty, less than 20 persons, not so good for enjoy the life here and kill time after yob, but Morello it's really good, I work every day for picking zucchini, hard work but good money and good to see again all my friends here...the worst news is that the Setz is definitely closed, no more Friday night in there, but now the new nightlife pub become Doms, but is not the same things!! 
I'll leave here for xmas go to Sydney, and then i don’t know what i will do...
9:09 AM
9/8/2007

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento