martedì 26 ottobre 2010

Time to travel... again!

Yo guys, finally it's time to travel, to visit something new, I've spent the last 7 months for Working, so it's time to spend my money and as Pierone will say "li spendo tutti"... actually I've already start travelling last month coz my parents come over here to visit me and we have been travelling all New Zealand and it was amazing, so I'm planning to going back there maybe next year!! after that I went back to Mildura, and it was the same shit as before, but i was happy to meet again all my friends and spend good time with them, speaking bullshit every day (which is really easy to do with Paolo and Moro san) and kill time with winning eleven and the buzzzzz...!! but the job in Mildura is over, at least for this season, so everybody are leaving and the hostel gonna get empty, except for Nigel! we are all separating, I'm in Melbourne actually, but tonight I'll go to Darwin and after travelling south east Asia for a couple of months with a few friends from Japan(Taka), France(Ben) and Germany(Nils), Paolo is going to travelling the east coast with Jan, May and Ronnie AKA number one, all from Hong Kong, he's going to get crazy coz everybody speaks cantonese, but he is in some way lucky coz everybody knows that of course cantonese sounds better than mandarine!!! and the other Francesco AKA Morosan must going to fruit picking again because he is of course always without money, good luck Morosan!!! about Lorenzo I don’t know exactly coz always when I ring him he got a different mind, last time he told me that he is going to Thai as well next month with a few Germans, after Nimbim of course!!! I hope for him he doesn’t change his mind again..... that's all, and hopefully one day we gonna meet all together again!!!
3:35 AM
2/20/2008

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento